Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lesson 14: 不守诺言 (Broken Promise)





I cannot believe that this music video is made in a good quality. Getting used of my SONY HDR-FX1000E camcorder, I began to understand more about the usage and setting. It is never easy to use a great quality camcorder.

I specially thank my brother Junz and his friend Fanny for acting in this MV. Though people might say about their acting. To me, first time being actors, this is considered GOOD. And one thing I really enjoy doing, is to be a director.

The process of making this MV contains lots of laughter and fun. We can never explain the joy of having this MV.

If anyone is interested in making a MV, just check out the price beside the left side. You can contact me through email: find.jackwong@gmail.com


不守诺言 (Broken Promise)

Lyrics/Music: Jack Wong
Director: Jack Wong
Artist: Junz, Fanny

Verse:
看着你背影离去 不守诺言悲剧
让我无法忘记的事迹
当你的笑容在我脑海之中旋律
无法停止我哭泣 已经无法挽回

When i saw your back turning against me,
I knew this is the sad consequence of "broken promise".
I could never forget this matter.
When I recalled your smile in my mind,
I could not stop cryig
because it was too late.

Chorus:
我知道是我的不对
你的泪水 使你不相信
我对你的情 你对我的爱没信心
世界突然变得很灰
俩的约定 就这样被拆毁
感到疲惫 每当我孤单时候 依然想着你

I know that was my wrong.
Your tears had shown your unbelief.
You have no confidence (security) towards my love.
My world turned into darkness suddenly,
Our promise, that's how it was broken.
Feeling tired. Everytime, when I was lonely, I am always thinking of you.

Bridge:
一直感到无劲,如何收拾悲剧
我掉进深渊里,不知往哪去
我能体会你心已经破碎,叫我如何拼
我很后悔 已经来不及

I'm feeling weak, how am I going to clear the sad consequence?
I fall into deep pit, I had lost my sense of direction.
I can understand how your heart has broken into pieces.
How am I going to fix it?
I felt so regretted. It's too late

Ending:
你的背影已离去 只剩下我自己
不断回忆着你

You were now gone.
I was left alone, yet kept thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment