Monday, January 25, 2010

Lesson 15: Vivit's Wedding



PART 1


PART 2


I wanna thank Vivit and Siew Ching for giving me an opportunity to be their wedding videographer. I have divided into two parts; YouTube only allows a clip with only ten minutes. However, it will be easier to load the video as you are viewing the wedding, because the shorter the clip, the faster the loading.

Here is a tip for videographers in order to start a video clip right and fast: Get ready a laptop in your car. After shooting, immediately transfer the file in the car. While you are driving, you will feel better. Trust me.

If you are interested in having me as your wedding or pre wedding videographer, just look at the left side "His package", you will be able to see the price. Contact through my email: find.jackwong@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment