Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lesson 20: Tan Kyn Ming & Kelly Chan






A mature couple (both more than 30 years old) request their pre wedding to be beautiful. The problem is that the man wanted himself to be great in video but he is big in size. This is a challenging problem. Therefore, the same bridal shop called me to shoot video for them.

Of course, I will be very pleased to shoot the nice moments for them. Looking at them, having lots of laughter and joy, telling them to relax during the scenes... They were enjoying the scenes most of the time.

After I completed the video, they could not wait to see it. When they were watching it, the man could not believe that he looked great in video. I could see that they both were very satisfied with the videos.

I thank God for giving me more opportunities to shoot videos for different type of people - not only young, even the mature will be satisfied. I believe I had made a great breakthrough in videography.

No comments:

Post a Comment