Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lesson 10: Music Night Review





People saw the "Music Night" video, but they will not know that an interesting video can really bring a great influence to the whole crowd. People did find it curious whether there would be lots of people coming to the event. In fact, if a video is interesting enough, it brings a whole crowd of people coming to the event. To find out how to make a video clip more interesting, keep updating my blog.

That was the first time which that church was amazed by lots of crowd. Many excellent performance, and excellent music, and most importantly, many satisfied audiences...

The drama between me and Roy was actually trying to make viewers feeling more relaxed and casual, rather than a normal clip. The audition was true. I would like to thank those supporters and friends for believing in me. It is because they trusted me, and therefore, the event was well-planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment