Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lesson 9: Music Night





How do you present your product, event, or yourself in a video? Mostly, people will be using a photograph or art design to present to present something. As for me, video clip will be one of the best ways to present yourself outstandingly.

I myself would personally prefer more of drama. That is my kind of movie. I just love to be director, and direct those actors to do something which I wanted. This is one of the great videos which i have made. Do sit back and enjoy the outcome of it. Just wanna make sure that my videography is always improving.

The video is talking about me and Roy. We were having a conversation about what Music Night is all about. The drama with full of sensation will definitely make you a chill out. Just remember to stay in tune in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment