Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lesson 4: CWalk Conquer





A video which will be unforgettable to me is here.
A video clip with my best brother Michael Mok is again shown.
"CWalk Conquer" means we had been that place and did our cwalk first before everyone else.

First being to KL, Michael drove me around KL and find the best spots to do our cwalk. We could never imagine that we had so much fun in our cwalk journey. Though it was a short clip, yet it was a very purposeful and meaningful cwalk journey. We did plan for a long time, as we were already parted for quite a long time. Right now, we do have the same goal to move forward in our life.

This video was shot by Michael, Micheal's friend and I. Edited and produced by me... I really enjoyed this video clip. And I do hope everyone will also enjoy this process of journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment