Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lesson 23: DREAM Advertisement (Pre Wedding)





Here comes the latest Pre Wedding Video of Jack's Stuff. This is made for the DREAM Bridal Shop. Models are Jacky and Jomica. Wedding gown is from DREAM.

I actually received a call from my previous customer saying his cousin will be opening a bridal shop soon. He actually recommended me to his cousin for videography. In the end, I called his cousin named Yee Weng Kok. He is the boss of DREAM Bridal Shop. I like him very much. He is a very sincere and easy going guy.

Then he actually want a video sample of Pre Wedding for his future customers. Then I suggested him that in fact, we should make a video that the lady was wearing DREAM wedding gown. Both of us agreed with this idea. In the end, this is the video sample.

Seriously DREAM Bridal shop sells beautiful wedding gown with affordable price. Once you purchase the gowns, they are all yours. It is not rental, but yours forever! I encourage people should drop by DREAM and view all beautiful gowns. As for male suits, more to come!

If you wanna have your own wedding gown, you may refer to DREAM bridal shop. Their contact numbers are shown below.

DREAM Bridal Shop Contact number:
Cathy 016-8105836
Yee 016-8034889
Brandon 012-8330133

DREAM address:
Unit No. 29, Lintas Station,
Lintas Plaza, Jalan Lintas,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 88300

Of course, if you want a wonderful Pre Wedding or Wedding video, I am here for you.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment