Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lesson 21: 怎么说 (How to Say)






A Big Thanks to my dear friend who is willing to be my MV model in this video. I respect her words by not disclosing who she is. She may not like people who start to find out who she is. And of course, we watched the video together before this was uploaded. Everything goes smoothly. And lots of fun and laughter.

During the MV shooting, she was very excited and nervous. She kept on asking me "What if I did not do it well for your MV?" I smiled and said to her, "Relax, friend. I will be teaching you on how to do the steps. I am the director, therefore to guide you too. Just enjoy the process of videoshooting. If you are not doing well, do it again. No pressure, ok?"

Of course, I will publish what seems best to her. To cool her down, it takes more than half an hour. In the process of shooting, I kept encouraging her, "You have done well! This is really good!" Then I could feel that she started to enjoy herself and put herself in the relaxed state.

In the end, the video was done! And there you go! Do support us in the second MV.

God bless

________________

怎么说 (How to Say)

Lyrics/Music: Jack Wong
Director: Jack Wong
Artist: Junz, Fanny

Verse 1
别说,我全都明白,让我 陪着你渡过
再说,不是你一个人默默渡过
你说 没人了解你,但你却忘了我,
一直静静地守护你的人就是我

I understand what you are trying to say
I will walk with you together
You are not alone
You say no one understands you,
But you have forgotten about me
The one who has been guarding you quietly

Pre Chorus 1:
悲伤让我来托,让你的日子好好地过
寂寞让我来抹,只要你依靠着我
只要你能解脱,我愿背下你的一切难过
所有 你的问题,全部交给我

I will take away your tears
I will make your day bright
I will wash away your loneliness
If you choose to depend on me
In order to give you freedom
I am willing to take away all your sorrow
Just leave all your problems to me

Chorus 1:
Ill always be thinking of you in my mind, Girl
Ill do a simple prayer for you every night, Girl
让我牵着你的手 天天环绕着
啊!怎么说? 啊!怎么说? O Yeah!
我愿成为你的呼吸O Girl

Ill always be thinking of you in my mind, Girl
Ill do a simple prayer for you every night, Girl
Let me hold your hand, in my embrace daily
How to say? (How should I put it in words?) O Yeah!
I am willing to be your breath, O Girl

Verse 2
是否 你已全明白?是否 你已全了解?
你的 一切一直是我陪你渡过
而我 懂你想什么,但你却不懂我
现在要在这个时刻让你看到我

Do you truly understand? Do you fully know?
I am the one who accompanies you all time
I understand you, but you do not understand me
Therefore, now you should know about me

Chorus 2:
I will always be holding you in my arms, Girl
I will journey the rest of my life with you, Girl
让我 成为你天使 天天守护着
啊!怎么说? 啊!怎么说? O Yeah!
我才是你最需要的温柔

I will always be holding you in my arms, Girl
I will journey the rest of my life with you, Girl
I will be your angel guarding you daily
How to say? (How should I put it in words?) O Yeah!
I will be the one whom you need the most

No comments:

Post a Comment