Monday, December 28, 2009

Lesson 12: Happy Restaurant (Kedai Kopi Happy)





A restaurant named Kedai Kopi Happy is opened by my family.

It only sells healthy food without "ajinamoto".In this video clip, you will be able to see the presentation of food menu. Before the presentation, I even shot some of the clips which the chefs were preparing for the food in the morning (6:30am). Effectively, I managed to take down those hardworking moments and the statisfaction of the customers. I do believe video clip is one powerful tool to present your product towards the market.

What else will people want to present? I cannot wait for people to find me and ask "Jack, I wanna have this kind of video. Would you help?"

You will know my answer. and that would be a "Yes".


No comments:

Post a Comment