Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lesson 24: Floorball (The Next Generation Sport)





I wanna thank God for giving me a chance to shoot videos on sport. Though I have shot many sport videos, this is the first time using my SONY HDR-FX1000E to shoot it.

Shawn looked for me and request to have a Floorball video. His purpose is to use it for the Sabah Sport Association. Every year there will be a tournament for the whole Malaysia. Even though Floorball might be common in Europe and other countries, Malaysia just started Floorball about four years ago. That is why not many people in Malaysia know about Floorball. However, within these few years, Floorball has become one of the fastest sport in this century as it is stated in the sport statistic. Information obtained in Google Search.

When Shawn asked me to make video on Floorball, seriously I did not know what Floorball is. Hence, I asked "What is floorball?"

He smiled and reply, "That is why I am asking you to make this video."

For those who are interesed in joining floorball activity, this is the link:

http://tourney33.blogspot.com

I believe this video will arouse your curiosity in playing floorball. it is fun and easy. Encourage you to join it!

Alright! This kind of video, though is sport, can be categorized as advertisement video. Right now, I believe more advertising videos are to come. I encourage readers, if you wanna make advertisement about event or product, I can help you.

It is just a phone call away. And you will have your own advertising video.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment